The ability to share in-game information sharing is available in Roblox Mobile Applications to make game users more fun. If you would like to participate in an in-game chat, do the following for instructions for How to Chat in Roblox:
1. Choose a game. For information on how to find, and enter the games, please click here.
2. To send your own message, tap the chat icon at the top left of the screen.
3. Use the pop-up keyboard to input your message, then tap its Return button. It may look like an arrow pointing to the left at the right end of the keyboard.
You can also open and close the chat box at will by tapping the chat icon in the top left corner.
How to Disable In-Game Chat
To disable in-game chat capabilities, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your registered account at Roblox
- Then you can go to your Account Settings page by tapping More located at the bottom right corner that is visible on the screen screen followed by Available settings.
- In the pull-down menu then you can select Privacy, and under Who can chat with me in game ?, then you select No one
- Next place your cursor then Scroll to the bottom of the screen and touch Save
This game is a great place to play fun games, express creativity and engage with friends and other community members who join Roblox world. As a result of this gaming company is visited by many developers and also great players from various age groups and game companies are trying to make it a safe and fun place for all of them to go coolly. Attempts To assist this process, the game company provides a number of privacy settings and ages chat mode to the users of the game company, of course Roblox Game.
Chat and Privacy Security features provided by Roblox.
All chats inside this game are filtered through an artistic screening system. This game account also has the option to restrict or disable chat throughout the site and in the game that the user is playing. This setting can be customized from within the Privacy Tab on the Account Settings page.
Twelve and younger users have their posts and chats filtered for inappropriate and inappropriate content and behavior, and to prevent personal information from being posted and published so they better understand the rules on how to chat in Roblox. Players aged thirteen and older have the ability to say more words and phrases than other young players. At least they understand a little more, but inappropriate chat and personal information sharing is limited regardless of age. This filtering system covers all areas of communication in this game, whether public or private, of course
To help ensure clear visibility for parents becomes an experience the player expects, all Roblox accounts list the age group of accounts in the top right corner of the navigation bar as Over thirteen years or Less than thirteen years depending on the date Of birth This is also shown in Games for current players. This information is not displayed to other players and can only be seen by the account user when logged in to his account.